Apache offers a wide range of products for moving heavy rock, sand, and gravel. Low tonnage to high tonnage — we have the belting selection to meet your needs. From multiple plied to straight wrap construction for primary and secondary crushers, to Durocleat™ belting for inclines 20° and above, as well as skirtboard rubber to help center materials during transport up inclines.
3-Ply Durocleat™ Grade 2
Molded top cover profile is designed for heavy-duty belting applications requiring a profiled surface for high inclines.
1-Ply 440# 1/4 x 1/8 Grade 1
Single-ply construction offers exceptional life, low stretch, high load carrying capacity, and superior resistance to ripping and tearing.
3 Ply 600# 3/8 x 3/32
Heavy-duty conveyor belting with extra thick abrasion resistant covers. Often used in mining applications requiring cut and gouge resistance.
Whatever the application, you’ll find we offer a broad range of solutions designed to handle the work. Our hoses are built to withstand the rough wear and tear of quarry applications.
Wire Braided Air Hose
Premium grade air hose is designed for the severest operation in quarries, mines and heavy construction. Resistant to abrasion and oil mist.
Rubber Suction Hose
Lightweight yet rugged, this hose provides good flexibility even in cold weather.
Rubber, UHMW, and Urethane parts are commonly used in the Aggregate industry for abrasion and impact resistance where extreme conditions demand tough and reliable solutions. Materials are available in sheets/rolls or custom fabricated to your print specifications. Typical applications include:
- Chutes: directs product
- Flaps: covers for inlets/outlets or as a material stop
- Hopper Skirting: directs product into hopper
- Hopper Lining: Impact suppression to hopper body
- Impact Pads: protects components from abrasion and denting
- Pads: protection between two surfaces
- Scale Seal: prevents water, dirt and debris from dropping into scale pit
- Shaker Screen Protector: isolates shaker screen from metal to metal contact
- Skirtboard Rubber: conveyor skirting to direct material
- Sleeves/Boots: directs product – flexible splice between two components
- Spacers: keeps components in proper position
- Vibration Dampening: separates rigid components, restricts vibration
- Wear Blocks: replaceable blocks that protect between two surfaces