Apache offers both plied rubber belting and solid woven polyester belts with PVC covers for grain conveying and elevator service. Our higher tension belting is MSHA approved and meets static conductive, oil resistant, and fire resistant (SCORFR) requirements, as well as temperature range requirements for each application need.
These belts are often used on elevator legs and offer resistance to mineral, animal, or vegetable fats.
Proven and economical alternative to rubber belting for elevator service. MSHA approved for tension ratings on 200# PIW and above.
Rubber, UHMW, and Urethane parts are commonly used in the Elevator/Milling industry for abrasion and impact resistance where product may hang up. Materials are available in sheets, rolls, or custom fabricated to your print specifications. Typical applications include:
- Bin Seals: For lids & doors to bins/hoppers
- Bucket Pads: Pad between bucket and belt
- Chutes: Directs product
- Flaps: Covers for inlets/outlets or as a material stop
- Gaskets: Barrier between two faces/connections
- Hopper Skirting: Directs product into hopper
- Hopper Lining: Impact suppression to hopper body
- Hole Punching: For bucket/cleat installation
- Scale Seal: Prevents water, dirt and debris from dropping into scale pit
- Shaker Screen Protector: Isolates shaker screen from metal to metal contact
- Skirtboard Rubber: Conveyor skirting to direct material
- Sleeves/Boots: Directs product – flexible splice between two components