Demanding roadwork requires quality belting designed to meet a variety of rigorous applications. High strength rubber, rip resistant fabrics, and abrasion resistant covers and cleats allow you to handle the transport of materials as efficiently as possible.
Road-Away™ Road Milling Belts
These rubber belts are integrally molded for ultimate capacity and superior performance. Single piece, molded cleats helps to eliminate the danger of cleat separation from the belt. Advanced splicing techniques assure ultimate strength, flexibility, and performance. Designed to withstand high speeds and small pulley diameters. More about Road-Away belts»
Hot Asphalt Belt
2-ply or 3-ply belting with superior heat and oil resistance. Excellent for elevated temperature applications such as hot asphalt.
Both 2-ply and 3-ply Durocleat™ belting work well for sand, gravel, and cold asphalt.
Custom Cleated Belting
Cleated belts are custom designed for each and every application need.
Rubber, UHMW, and Urethane parts are commonly used on Road Construction equipment for abrasion and impact resistance where extreme conditions demand dependable and reliable solutions. Materials are available in sheets/rolls or custom fabricated to your print specifications. Typical applications include:
- Chutes: Directs product
- Hopper Skirting: Directs product into hopper
- Hopper Lining: Impact suppression to hopper body
- Impact Pads: Protects components from abrasion and denting
- Flaps: Covers for inlets/outlets or as a material stop
- Pads: Protection between two surfaces
- Scale Seal: Prevents water, dirt and debris from dropping into scale pit
- Shaker Screen Protector: Isolates shaker screen from metal to metal contact
- Skirtboard Rubber: Conveyor skirting to direct material
- Sleeves/Boots: Directs product – flexible splice between two components
- Spacers: Keeps components in proper position
- Vibration Dampening: Separates rigid components, restricts vibration
- Wear Blocks: Replaceable blocks that protect between two surfaces